Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Turn Your house into a Beach house.

Turn your home into a beach, mountain, or lake house, ( you get the idea) by collecting treasures you love and make you feel like you are in paradise every day, even if you're not. I'm lucky enough to live at the beach, my own personal paradise. But to be honest I spend a lot of time and money shopping for and purchasing "beach essentials". I love my found treasures don't get me wrong, the shells from Thailand, Guam, The Bahamas, even the ones out my front door are everyday reminders of a special place. I also redecorated my bedroom to feel like waking up in Costa Rica after a family vacation a few years ago. Still I have quite the purchased collection of coral, shells, sea fans, and sea/beach art that I've collected over the years, bringing my love, my husband would call it a sickness, of the times those thing represent. The point is to select the theme you love and incorporate your taste and talent to recreate your own personal paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment