Monday, October 17, 2011

No time for your workout?

Hi Dolls! I don't mean to sound like a broken record but I'm hearing from more "Barbies" that EVERYTHING seems to be getting in the way of workouts with no end in sight for free time. Yesterday as I was talking to my Favorite Barbie - my mini me - our discussion was about her busy week ahead with work and work related travel leaving no time for anything else especially workouts. So here is the latest workout that is short "not so sweet" and to the point! Try to move quickly with little rest. If you need to break the sets that's OK, but challenge yourself just like you would if you were working out with me! xoxo

This workout can be done anywhere!

20 min cardio of your choice
Hamstring stretches

50 reps x 2
Squats (Sumo 1st set /plie' 2nd set)
Jumping Jacks
Mt. Climbers
Push-ups
Crunches ( 25 regular/25 jack knives)
Rest 45 seconds - RPT

image by livebreatheinsanitl.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment