Thursday, November 10, 2011

Quick Circuit



Hi Dolls! Life is in full swing....Traveling, working, husbands, boys, children, pets, friends, not to mentions the holidays....whew! Who has time to workout? YOU DO! I was with my mini me's this weekend in our Nations beautiful Capital City hearing their story of no time... Exciting New job changes, studying for the Bar Exam, BTY she passed! So here is one of my best works of art if I do say so myself!  You'll need space enough to lie down and your trusty iPhone (You need the timer)

You'll do all 5 exercises for 30 seconds each with 10 seconds of rest X 3
The "active rest " is 25 Plank ab rotations X 2
Repeat all 5 exercises for 30 seconds each with 10 seconds of rest X 3

1. Jacks with Floor Touches 30 sec - 10 sec rest
2. Burpee with Push ups 30 sec - 10 sec rest
3. Mountain Climbers 30 sec - 10 sec rest
4. High Knee Run in place 30 sec - 10 sec rest
5. Jumping Jacks 30 sec - 10 sec rest
    REPEAT X 3
    25 Plank ab rotations X 2
    REPEAT Above

Let me know if you have questions! Can't wait to hear how you like this one..  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Lo and I just got home and we are on the couch wondering if we can do this on workout from the couch or if we have to get up? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete